As the title says, it's a song contest. Basically the main idea is similar to Eurovision Song Contest (ESC). Ofcourse this is an online song contest and is also a bit different than the ESC.
The idea was born in Summer 2005 if I remember it right. Back then I was an active member of several song contests. I loved the idea of listening to music from almost all over the world. That's why I wanted to make my own song contest. I wanted something simillar to other song contests, but at the same time something completelly different. I often feel like not fitting into this world. So I got the idea to create my own world, my own planet. Jollyplanet was born and also a first country, Jollyland. To be honest, when I started with this online song contest, I thought that noone will like the idea. But I am glad and proud that I was totally wrong. On Jollyplanet almost 100 countries were created. Not all of them compete now. But they are still a part of Jollyplanet and will always be.
How exactlly does the Jolly Song Contest (JSC) work? If you want to start competing, you need to create your own country. For a start the name of a country and a flag would be enough. Ofcourse you can create other things too (maps, anthem, currency, language etc). You need to send me the infos to my email, which is written below. To start competing you need to send me a song. What kind of song? You can read more under 'rules'. But basically almost any song that hasn't competed at ESC will be good. So far we have had almost all kinds of songs. All sorts of styles, instrumental songs, covers, players singing the song etc. On a specific date of a running edition I will upload the songs to this page. You will download them, listen to the songs and give points to them. When you're done, you'll send me the points/votes. When the voting period will close, I'll publish the results and announce the winner. You can read more under 'rules' which are written in several languages at the bottom of this page.
If you're interested in or you have any aditional questions, do not hesitate. Send me an email to SergeSerge1@hotmail.com and I'll contact you as soon as possible. Any comments are also more than welcome.
Do you have an online song contest and you want your link here? Contact me on SergeSerge1@hotmail.com .
Some of the players have created their own web pages, to represent a country they are playing with at JSC. To visit country's webpage, simply click on it's name and a web page will appear in a new window. (The countries are listed in alphabetical order.)
A big thank you to all of you, who have created a web page, to represent your country. It's a big compliment for JSC!
Do you have a web page about your JSC country and it's not listed here? Please do contact me and I'll add the link.
1. Itanio wi tezolei ai jevi.
2. Kaiti jevi
* Kokoio cece kaiti jevil.
* Inu reveio elai cece kinete hemo tanatei jevil.
* Cece kaiti jevil reve menotio sane memene (inutai koruve)
* Cece jevini itanio tano tezolei memene 15.
* Inu paio onodai jevil.
* Ki papanee inu paio itanai sebe totonei jeviei. Dil èe naši tanai, entaieie ipun »kine ma tanaio, ma fužaio«.
3. Kaiti lawino
* Kokoieie »tise« , se elaieie kaiti lawino.
* Tezolein tama lawino elaio 100x100 haniž'ta.
* Inu tevai tiseei senia žo lawino.
* Di leèeni, kiva elaieie lawino ha.
* Inu tevai hemo tanatei lawino.
* Inui tiseei tabalo.
* Ki papanee inu paio itanai sebe totonei lawino. Dil èe naši tanai, entaieie ipun »kine ma tanaio, ma fužaio«.
4. Kaiti asa
* Kokoio asa, se tantataio kaiti jevi.
* Asa elaio wi kantobei tovilu.
* Asa elaio wi kontobei jevi. Di leèeni kiva elaieie sana keke ala ši.
* Ki papanee inu paio itanai sebe totonei asa. Dil èe naši tanai, entaieie ipun »kine ma tanaio, ma fužaio«.
* Kiwi tekemiuu ai asa, inu paio takemai ekore.
* Ki papanee inu paio itanai sebe totonei asapa. Dil èe naši tanai, entaieie ipun »kine ma tanaio, ma fužaio«.
* Inu pošowai asaei, se elaba i Euroasa.
5. Žu ji nunu takema paio:
* Koko yn pošowa cece kaiti jevi. Cece jevil elaieie sebe satn vaš, klap tekemio.
* Koko yn pošowa tise lawino. Lawino elaieie sebe satn vaš solpan.
* Pošowaio sto al email@example.com
* Dil inu pongyio lop eziš inu paio solpanse a en šyng.
* Euroasa pat: 12 (kilu), 10 (lu), 8 (zu), 7 (uti) , 6 (eti), 5 (mi), 4 (vi), 3 (li), 2 (ki) in 1 (ai).
* Rontoio na asaei, inu na asaša yn/èu tekemas.
* Pošowaio rontoas al firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dil rontoasei inu pošowa vašinžil welnio 50% beiti anoto filir.
* Rontoas, se tanaio imunul stob anoto vašel, ELAINEI pretre.
* Jevi a tezolei tokon elaieie vipolape tekema.
* Inu šizisio beiti rontoas al torumu.
7. Kiwi vipolio
* Paio koko eli popopo a naèese šyng. Wi elaio hitobei. Eli elaio wi tafani
* Pošowaioi paio tise eli. Wi elaio manesetei.
8. Selekinio sane a kanatanažèii. Selekinio wi mo a kinte toviluei, sane afute poio kereke bese. Inu rulao satoponi kereke bese asa.
* Futarei ponainei.
* Ansimse ponainei.
* Sizimiš ponainei.
* Opotare ponainei.
10. Ewene itanio!
Thank you, Mattthegreat4200, for the translation and presentation of Wintin, the language spoken in Winti (Moskovía).